Tsinghua University. (shawliu9 [at] gmail.com)
Hi, my name is Xiao Liu (刘潇). I am a graduate student in Computer Science at Tsinghua University, supervised by Prof. Jie Tang. My major research interests include machine learning, knowledge graphs and data mining.
Currently I am seeking for approaches to construct large-scale knowledge graphs in an unsupervised or self-supervised fashion (i.e., without human supervision). Constructing knowledge graphs have been a central challenge for decades in my field, and thanks to the boosting pre-trained models and self-supervised learning, this goal could be achieved soon.
- GPT Understands, TooarXiv preprint arXiv:2103.10385 2021
- Language Models are Open Knowledge GraphsarXiv preprint arXiv:2010.11967 2020
- TKDESelf-supervised Learning: Generative or ContrastiveIEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering 2021
- TKDEOAG_know: Self-supervised Learning for Linking Knowledge GraphsIEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering 2021
- SIGKDDOag: Toward linking large-scale heterogeneous entity graphsIn Proceedings of the 25th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining 2019